Week 8 is here and I hope you will be able to give out most of your report cards , please think of keeping them in a baggie to ensure they stay dry.
A few simple things to keep in mind on the second to last week.
- Review and put it all together · By now you should be able to give your pupils a clear picture of how they ski/ride and suggest simple ways to move forward · It’s feel good time · Positive! Positive! Positive!
- School Social 4 pm both Saturday and Sunday (pizza, beer and soft drinks), and we will attempt a group picture of the various programs, . Once again all to the benefit of the NGBF for TA’s.
Academy Banquet tickets will be on sale as of the weekend in the cage(25$). Let’s start planning for it. We have many awards to hand out and I will need nominations for the following:
- SKI WEE program, male and female instructor of the year,
- All Mountain male and female instructor of the year,
- ADULT program instructor of the year,
- Performance programs (ski wee and all mountain).
- Ski and snowboard TA awards.
- Snowboard program awards
- Full-timers awards.
- Lifetime Achievement award.
- The Markham Award ( MVP),
- Dave Hearnden Award ( Leadership)
- Fern Award, this is given out for the most humorous event or mishap of the season, voted by applause. If you have a story let me know.
Please send any nominations to me at email@example.com
We can use snowboarders for the Quebec and Ontario March break, so please sign up if you can help.
All for now, see you on the weekend.