To begin, I want to thank all that were here for our first weekend of group lessons. It’s a big deal to get all those people organized and everyone involved plays an important part in creating some good experiences for our guests. THANK YOU !!!!
Quote from a Parent; Enjoyed the first day of lessons today. Great job on the grooming and lots of runs open! Nice to see the dedicated and enthusiastic instructors out with the kids.
Another Parent came to me to praise a couple of our Ski Wee instructors. For being very professional in dealing with a very demanding / bossy mom.
Over 2000 people started lessons over the weekend, things went quite well and with a few adjustment will be better next weekend.
There are few things to address so in no particular order, I will attempt to answer some questions .
- For various reasons some instructors did not get a full slate of groups.
- They may have missed the 6 and 7th of Jan weekend.
- They may not have been certified until later.
- Or they simply chose not to be here until the last minute.
- For those that have no groups or only one group, always drop by Privates to see if you can pick up a walk in.
- Every instructor should be here for the full day of their committed day regardless of having a class or not.
- Because if you’re not available you will not get the chance to get a group that may become available.
But the main thing that all of our people should understand is as an instructor/ coach you choose to make yourself available on certain days and we the school will assign groups/ lessons/ privates to you based on experience and availability. It will take some time for you to learn the ropes and get comfortable with the system.
- The Gold coats were handed out to some of our new instructors we just did not have enough green coats. You can be sure that I am wanting to switch you to green as soon as possible.
SAFETY & LIFT PROTOCOL
INSTRUCTOR IN THE MIDDLE
All for now,
Directeur, Services Sportifs/Director, Sport Services
Tel. 819-827-1717 poste 2204